The vePortal VPS Control Panel is a virtual environment control panel, combining a user friendly client interface with a administration facility.
vePortal VPS Control Panel actively monitors your server node recording all service related activity, reporting back to you via the vePortal Administration Interface. Services monitored include:
- Hard Disk Usage & Availability
- Memory Utilization, Including Total, Free, Used & Cached
- Uptime Information, Including 3x Load Averages
- User Information. All SSHD connectivity is recorded
Because all client accounts are monitored 24 hours a day, both you and the client are able to see the exact usage of a specific account. Resources monitored include:
- Available & Used Hard Disk Space
- Available & Used Memory Information
- CPU Percentage Utilization
- Backup Allowance & Usage
Our Linux VPS are powered by the vePortal Virtual Private Server management software platform. Each Linux Virtual Private Server performs & executes like a stand-alone serve. It can be rebooted independently, has its own root access, users, IP addresses, memory, processes, files, applications, system libraries, & configuration files. With vePortal you can fully re-install or reload the VPS with just a few clicks.